MayBeauty’s General principles
- We don’t sell your data to anyone.
- We don’t gather more data than what is needed to process payment and deliver products.
- We take security precautions to safeguard your data.
- We make it as easy as possible to understand how we use your data.
- It’s easy to remove yourself from our database.
What is personal data?
- Phone number
- Credit Card info
What data we collect/process
We will process the following personal data:
- Order details
- Phone number
- Credit Card info
- Credit info
- Customer service messages
- Website behavior
Why we collect personal data
There are 6 main reasons we collect personal data:
- Process payments.
- Deliver orders.
- Analyse user behaviour on our website.
- Display marketing material on third party sources for example Facebook.
- Send email and/or SMS marketing messages.
- Comply with bookkeeping laws.
Controller of your personal data
The Maltese company, MayBeauty LTD, is the controller of your personal data andis responsible under applicable data protection law.
Abacus Business Centre, Level 1,
Dun Karm Street, B’Kara Bypass,
BIRKIRKARA BKR9037, MALTA
Company registration number: C 79066
Personal data we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be transferred to and processed in a country outside of EEA through third party services, for example Credit Card Providers. Any such transfer of your personal data will be done in compliance with the GDPR and local laws.
Acces to data
These may have access to your data:
- Employees of MayBeauty LTD.
- Payment providers and similar third parties.
- Government officials.
Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with our services. You will find categories of third parties under every specific process below.
Legal ground for processing
In some cases MayBeauty has a legal requirement to keep your data, for example order data for the purpose of bookkeeping.
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. Contact our customer support and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if you believe the data we have about you is incorrect, for example address data.
Right to portability:
Whenever MayBeauty processes/collects your personal data, you have the legal right to get a copy of the data we may have about you.
Right to erase:You have the right to erase any personal data processed by MayBeauty at any time except for the following situations:
- Have an order with us that is not yet shipped.
- An open customer support case.
- Book-keeping purposes, in case you have purchased with us.
- Have an debt with MayBeauty.
Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on MayBeauty’s legitimate interest. We will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
We only send marketing emails to customers who agree to receive newsletters or sign up on our website. If you no longer want to receive emails, click the „unsubscribe“ link in the bottom of any marketing email.
Right to restriction:
You have the right to request that MayBeauty restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances:
- if you object to a processing based MayBeauty’s legitimate interest, MayBeauty shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
- if you have claim that your personal data is incorrect, MayBeauty must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
- if the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead
- if MayBeauty no longer needs the personal data but it is required by you to defend legal claims.
We have dedicated customer service personnel to handle your requests in relation privacy rights. You can reach them at email@example.com
Data Protection Officer:
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure that we continuously process your personal data in an open, accurate and legal manner. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to complain with a supervisory authority:
If you consider MayBeauty to process your personal data in an incorrect way you can contact us. You also have the right to raise a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Updates to our Privacy Notice: